Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Acedia Embodiment
- Indolent Embodiment
- Laziness Embodiment
- Sloth Incarnate
- The Slothful
- The Indolent
Users become an embodiment of sloth and gain power from laziness of others and oneself, users can even use sloth of others or oneself to transform into a more powerful form. The user can make the enemies lack motivation to attack or want to do anything. They can even cause others to commit suicide from not wanting to do anything.
- Despair Inducement
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Filth Manipulation
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Paralysis Inducement
- Power Manifestation
- Sloth Manipulation
- Suicide Inducement
- The user can be countered with Diligence Embodiment.
- Sloth (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Belphegor (Religion/Demonology)
- Aergia (Greek Mythology)
- Mizho and Palace/Paresse (Karakuridouji Ultimo)
- Sloth/Jack (DC)
- Belphemon (Digimon)
- Theodore Lagerfeld Jr. (Dead Rising 3)
- Belphegor (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Belphegor (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Teufel Diabolos (Senyu)
- Sleepy Ash (Servamp)