- Slime Constructs
- Slime Creations
User can change slime into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the slime for various purposes.
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable creating slime, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Byonko (Zatch Bell)
- Rubber Soul (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders); via Yellow Temperance