- Ooze/Slime/Goo Projection
The user can release/use ooze, slime, and goo to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Slime Bolts: Project slime that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Slime Blasts: Release blasts of slime in a form of a creature or object.
- Goo Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of slime.
- Goo Breath: Discharge slime blasts from mouth.
- Hand Blasts: Release slime blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of slime.
- Omnidirectional Slime Waves: Send out a wave of slime in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit slime from one's eyes.
- Slime Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of slime.
- Slime Beam Emission: Release beams of a slime.
- Slime Blast: Release slime over a specific target area.
- Slime Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of slime.
- Slime Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Slime Cutting: Use slime to cut opponents.
- Slime Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with slime.
- Slime Pillar Projection: Project slime pillars.
- Slime Spike Projection: Project slime spikes.
- Slime Vision: Emit slime from one's eyes.
- Slime Vortex Emission: Create spiral/vortex of slime.
- Slime Wave Emission: Send out a wave of slime that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of slime that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release slime blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release slime blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of slime to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Combat Merging using slime.
- Force-Field Generation
- Organic Constructs
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Slime Manipulation
- Slime Mimicry
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of slime substances to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Purio (Zatch Bell)
- Reptile (Mortal Kombat)
- Polymorphs (Ben 10)
- Lepidopterrans (Ben 10)
- Humungoopsaur (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Ghosts (Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures)