- "Be condemn to the eternal sleep. And thus, the fools shall sleep for eternity"
- ― Lavinia Reni (Highschool DxD)
- "The World doesn't need to move in the right path anymore. It is better off asleep forever in the Infinite Tsukuyomi!!"
- ― Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- "I wish you unpleasant dreams, mug...courtesy of the Sandman!!"
- ― Wesley Dodds/Sandman (DC Comics)
The power to cause other beings to fall asleep. Sub-power of Sleep Manipulation. Variation of Mental Inducement. Opposite to Awakening and Insomnia Inducement. Not to be confused with Sedative Inducement.
- Sleep Induction
- The Sleeping Curse/Spell
User can cause organisms to fall asleep, whether instantaneously or more naturally.
- Brain Manipulation
- Comfort Inducement
- Dream Absorption
- Dream Inducement
- Energy Drain
- Fatigue Manipulation
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Nerve Manipulation
- Nightmare Inducement
- Omni-Sleep Inducement
- Serenity Inducement
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Beings that don't sleep are immune.
- Like normal sleep, may only be temporary.
- Proserpine's Box (Cupid and Psyche)
- Sand Pouch (DC Comics)
- Hand of Glory (European Folklore)
- Sleep Wizard Ring (Kamen Rider Wizard)
- Maleficent's Spinning Wheel (Sleeping Beauty)
- Poison Apple (Snow White)
- Ranna (Old Kingdom Series)
- Sleeping Curse (Once Upon a Time)
- Sleep Dart (Overwatch)
- Proserpine's Box (Roman Mythology)
- Sleeping Dust (Tooth Fairy)
- Sleeping Gas (Various Media)
- Imo Gazer (Xiaolin Showdown)
- The Empty (Supernatural)