The power to have the traits and abilities of a Skinwalker. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Skinwalker Mimicry
The user either is or can transform into a skin-walker, a supernatural being with the notable supernatural ability to turn into any animal they desire along with many others. To be able to transform, legend sometimes requires that the skinwalker does wear a pelt of the animal, though this is not always considered necessary. To become a skinwalker, it is said that the user needs to murder one of their family member.
Legend also tells of the skinwalkers' ability to gain power from fear and also reading the minds of humans. Other legends say skinwalkers can possess a person by looking them in the eye causing their intended target to sicken and die, and can even mimic the voices of other people.
- Animal Morphing
- Animal Possession
- Evil Eye
- Fear Empowerment
- Fear Inducement
- Flesh Masking
- Human Disguise
- Voice Manipulation
- Bullets dipped in white ash can kill the user.
- May require one to kill a family member.
- May need the pelt of the desired animal to shapeshift.
- If the nature of the user is publicly revealed, they may lose their powers and die (or become sick) in three days.
- Lucky (Supernatural)
- Skinwalkers/Alpha Skinwalker (Supernatural)
- Shapeshifters/Skinwalkers (True Blood)
- Skinwalker (Folklore)
- Aswang (Philippine Deities/Filipino Myth Monsters)
- Kyla Willowbrook (Smallville)
- Naagloshii (The Dresden Files)
- Running Wolf (Walker, Texas Ranger)
- Skinwalkers (Teen Wolf)
- Neil (Fablehaven Series)
- SCP-2750 (SCP Foundation)