The power to have the traits and abilities of a Skinwalker. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Skinwalker Mimicry
The user either is or can transform into a skin-walker, a supernatural being with the notable supernatural ability to turn into any animal they desire along with many others. To be able to transform, legend sometimes requires that the skinwalker does wear a pelt of the animal, though this is not always considered necessary. To become a skinwalker, it is said that the user needs to murder one of their family member.
Legend also tells of the skinwalkers' ability to gain power from fear and also reading the minds of humans.
- Animal Morphing
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Evil Eye
- Fear Empowerment
- Fear Inducement
- Flesh Masking
- Human Disguise
- Voice Manipulation
- May require one to kill a family member.
- May need the pelt of the desired animal to shapeshift.
- Bullets dipped in white ash can kill the user.
- If the nature of the user is publicly revealed, they may lose their powers and die (or become sick) in three days.
- Lucky (Supernatural)
- Skinwalkers/Alpha Skinwalker (Supernatural)
- Shapeshifters/Skinwalkers (True Blood)
- Skinwalker (Folklore)
- Aswang (Philippine Deities/Filipino Myth Monsters)
- Kyla Willowbrook (Smallville)
- Naagloshii (The Dresden Files)