- Dermis Production
- Skin Creation
- Skin Formation
The user is able to generate skin, whether by drawing them from already existing skin (theirs, others or from those separate from the bodies), or by manifesting them anywhere they want.
They can create skin to cover any orifice/opening an opponent has on their body with an opponent's own skin, robbing them of their ability to operate and fight against a user. The user can also blind, deafen, or asphyxiate an opponent by forming skin over their ears, nose, mouth, or eyes.
- Created skin may peel off or rip apart with enough effort.
- May be ineffective against beings who have no need for bodily functions.
- Citadel Guardians (Adventure Time)
- Jiro (Android Kikaider)
- David Haller/Legion/Skinsmith (Marvel Comics); persona of Legion
- Ectonurites (Ben 10 series)