Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate the color of the skin of oneself and others. A sub-power of Skin Manipulation.
- Pigment Control
- Unique Skin
- Skin Tone Manipulation
The user can control and alter the color (including natural and completely unnatural ones), pigmentation, brightness, shade, saturation, intensity, tone and etc. of the skin of oneself and others either permanently or temporarily.
- Body Manipulation
- Color Manipulation
- DNA Manipulation
- Eye Color Manipulation
- Identity Manipulation
- Skin Manipulation
- Tattoo Creation: if one manipulates the skin with a little imagination.
- May be limited to manipulating the skin of others or only themselves.
- May be limited to one color or color group.
- If the effect is subconscious, reading users emotions is extremely easy.
- Gekkou CLIII (Akatsuki Otokojuku)
- Ryūichi Sendō (Code:Breaker)
- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
- Cleveland Brown (Family Guy)
- Mamma Gkika (Girl Genius)
- Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Husk (Marvel Comics)
- Mystique (Marvel Comics)
- Luna Luna (Queen's Blade: Rebellion)
- Melona (Queen's Blade: Rebellion)
- Girl One (Top Ten)
- Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)
- Miss Martian (Young Justice)