- "A walking skeleton, the basic frame of the human body, can inspire more fear in the common man than an excessively armed soldier or knight."
- ― Jacob Deegan, Dominic Deegan
- Skeleton Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a skeleton, a type of physically manifested undead often found in fantasy, horror fiction, and mythical art. Though most are human skeletons, they can also be from any creature or fantasy race found on Earth or in a fantasy world.
Users with this power lack physical weaknesses, such as pain, need to rest, vulnerability to environmental effects, etc. Biological functions available to the skeleton vary but most are gone, remaining such as sight, smell, hearing and touch are done through mystical means even if they lack the necessary organs to do so.
Being only bones, they tend to be more fragile than other undead, but their relatively small body-mass may make actually hitting them a problem. They are often fast and agile, which is justified by their low weight. Most are mindless and rather low-level opponents, but others are not only sentient but very powerful indeed.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality (bones may be subject to normal wearing effects)
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Speed
- Environmental Adaptation
- Bone Manipulation
- Day of the Dead Entity Physiology
- Fossil Manipulation
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Hone-Onna Physiology
- Osteokinetic Creature Creation
- Undead Physiology
- May be difficult, or impossible to revert back to a normal form.
- Blunt attacks may be particularly damaging.
- Bone Manipulation, Dark Arts, Necromancy and other forms of Magic may be used to control the user.
- May lack any regenerative functions and thus must rely on grave robbing and skeleton scavenging for bone replacement.
See Also: Dem Bones.