Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Size Alteration/Shifting
The user has complete control over the size of oneself and others, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter their density. Usually strength and durability is proportional to the size assumed, but users may actually gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition - exact powers depending whether one shrinks or grows.
- Size Enhancement
- Size Reduction
- Basic Level: User can shrink down to half and grow up to twice of their normal size.
- Advanced Level: User can shrink down to quarter and grow up to quadruple of their normal size.
- Expert Level: User can shrink down to tenth and grow up to ten times of their normal size.
- Master Level: User can shrink down to percentage and grow up to hundred times of their normal size.
- Ultimate Level: User can shrink down to atomic and grow up to planetary size.
- Absolute Level: User can shrink below size of subatomic particles and grow beyond galactic size.
- May be limited to changing only their own or others size.
- May be limited to only growing, or only shrinking.
- May be limited to how large one can grow, or how small one can shrink.
- May have mental/emotional effects.
- Clothing and other equipment may not change size with the user.
- One has to be careful when becoming larger while in confined places, to avoid getting stuck/trapped inside of a building or damaging surroundings/themselves.
- In a larger size, one becomes an easier target due to their size hindering their ability to evade attacks.
- Grown/shrunken size causes problems with environment:
- Grown makes environment too small and fragile.
- Shrinking makes environment over-sized, making normal hazards exponentially more lethal and usually meaningless problems complicated/dangerous.
- May be affected by Galileo's Square-Cube Law.
See Also Sizeshifter.