Suika Ibuki (Touhou Project); the Little Pandemonium
Grow in size.
- ― Suika Ibuki
- Growth Inducement
- Size Increase
The user can increase the size of themselves or others to be a hulking giant, when the user grows their physical capabilities are also enhanced, allowing them to draw upon vast amounts of strength to superhuman levels.
Some users may be able to grow only parts of their body.
- Basic Level: User can grow up to twice of their normal size.
- Advanced Level: User can grow up to quadruple of their normal size.
- Expert Level: User can grow up to ten times of their normal size.
- Master Level: User can grow up to hundred times of their normal size.
- Ultimate Level: User can grow up to planetary size.
- Absolute Level: User can grow beyond galactic size.
- Absolute Growth Inducement
- Body Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Endless Growth
- Fat Manipulation
- Giant Physiology
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Giant Robot Physiology
- Hormone Manipulation
- Mass Manipulation
- Metal-Eating Growth
- Molecular Manipulation
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Self-Subatomic Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Superpowered Physiology
- Weight Manipulation
- May cause collateral damage and destruction while in giant form.
- May only be able to grow a bit larger.
- May feel great pain and discomfort by growing beyond one's optimal limits
- May have problems returning to normal size.
- May be affected by Galileo's Square-Cube Law.
- May lose physical density as size increases, making the recipient much lighter than before.
- The user's size may hinder their speed.
- Water of Life (Ranma 1/2)
- Giant's Mask (The Legend of Zelda)
- Multiple growth serums that used by villains from certain Super Sentai Series (Super Sentai Series)
- Moon Rings (Mako Mermaids)
- The Big Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Growth Ray (Various)
- Mega Mushroom (Mario Series)