| Siren Song
San Otonashi (Rosario + Vampire) like all sirens can use a mesmerizing, hypnotic song.
Emit irresistible hypnotic music.
The power to emit irresistible sound that lures anyone who hears it towards the user. A form of Mind Control, variation of Beacon Emission, and sub-power of Sound Manipulation.
- Hypnotic Call
- Hypnotic Pitch
- Hypnotic Song/Melody
The user is capable of emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting song/music that is capable of summoning/luring anyone who hears it to come towards the singer.
- Sirens (Mythology/Folklore)
- Mermaids/Mermen (Mythology/Folklore)
- Venus (Mermaids)
- Starlena (Garfield's Pet Force)
- Sun Otonashi (Rosario Vampire)
- Emma Coolidge (Heroes)
- Ember McLain (Danny Phantom)
- Sweet (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Tiki Tak Tribe (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
- Cleo Sartori (H2O: Just Add Water); when affected by the full moon
- Sirena (Mako Mermaids); when singing the Enchantment Song
- Aelita Hopper-Shafer (CODE LYOKO); with her Creativity ability
- Fallon & Allura (The Unicorn Chronicles)
- The Siren (Charmed)
- Circe (Generator Rex; to E.V.O.s only)
- Kanade Kamiya (Rosario + Vampire II)
- San Otonashi (Rosario + Vampire II)
- The Banshee (Gargoyles)
- Allura & Fallon (The Unicorn Chronicles)
- Aza (Fairiest); an unusual musical ability called Illusing
- Sirenas (Filipino Mythology)
- Dugong (Marina - TV Series)
- The Song Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Angel (Lilo and Stitch); only works on anyone who used to be evil
- Diva (Blood+)
- Sarah Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
- Velma Green (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy); limited to spiders
- Utau Hoshina (Shugo Chara!)
- Siren (God of War series)
Mermaids have often supernaturally enhancing voices.
Diva (Blood+) truly lives up to her name.
Angel's (Lilo & Stitch) song can revert any rehabilitated experiments back to evil with the exception of Reuben and Stitch, who were created after she was.