Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to use sin-related magic. Form of Magic.
- Sin/Vice Craft
- Vice Magic
The user can utilize form of magic dealing with sin or vice, usually one or more of the seven deadly sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath. They can induce high levels of their associated sin, or even throw attacks composed of said sin.
- Magic always has a price.
- May require the user to have intricate knowledge of the sin to be used.
- May cause the user to be corrupted by their magic, becoming steeped in the sins they use.
- May not work on someone with Sin Immunity.
- The Second Overlord (Overlord)
- Sin Inquisition Inquisitors (Pathfinder)
- Users of Thassilonian sin magic (Pathfinder)
- Slaanesh (Warhammer/Warhammer 40K)
- Sihedron (Pathfinder)