The power to use sin-related magic. Form of Magic.
- Sin/Vice Craft
- Vice Magic
The user can utilize form of magic dealing with sin or vice, usually one or more of the seven deadly sins: envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath. They can induce high levels of their associated sin, or even throw attacks composed of said sin.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- Magic always has a price.
- May require the user to have intricate knowledge of the sin to be used.
- May cause the user to be corrupted by their magic, becoming steeped in the sins they use.
- May not work on someone with Sin Immunity.
- The Second Overlord (Overlord)
- Sin Inquisition Inquisitors (Pathfinder)
- Users of Thassilonian sin magic (Pathfinder)
- Slaanesh (Warhammer/Warhammer 40K)
- Sihedron (Pathfinder)