- Sin Affinity
- Vice Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by sins, vices, etc. (Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, etc) of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the sins or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Envy Empowerment
- Fraud Empowerment
- Gluttony Empowerment
- Greed Empowerment
- Heresy Empowerment
- Lust Empowerment
- Pride Empowerment
- Sloth Empowerment
- Treachery Empowerment
- Violence Empowerment
- Wrath Empowerment
- Virtue Empowerment and Virtue Inducement may weaken or even render the user powerless.
- May have to be in the area of the sins committed to be empowered.
- Demons (Mythology/Folklore/Religion)
- HIM (Powerpuff Girls/Grim Tales)
- Mephisto (Marvel)
- Sabbac (DC)
- Spawn and/or his costume Leetha (Image Comics)
- Extirpon (Dozerfleet Comics); uses the prideful emotions of others to fuel his reality warping, which he then utilizes to exact punishment poetically fitting to the crime.
- Maenads (Greek Mythology/True Blood)
- The Seven Deities (Asura's Wrath)
- Trigon (DC)
- Azmodan (Diablo)
- Orb of Caldia (Marchen Awakens Romance)