The power to interact with more than one target in the same way at the same time.
- Multi-Target Interaction
- Simultaneous Action
The user can interact with more than one target in the same way at the same time, allowing them to blast, punch, kick, lift, push, pull, throw, chop, and so on with one opponent or object while there are other objects and opponents in the same area. Once the main target is affected, the other opponents or objects are affected in the exact same way the target touches is. So if the user were to punch one opponent, all other opponents (and objects, if the user wishes), all targets would be punched as well as if they were in front of the user as well, even if the user is not physically in front of the other targets as well. If the user throws their target, all (or selected) other targets will be thrown in the same way as well with just the user present.
- Enhanced Strike
- Mirror Image
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Property Linking
- Can miss other targets, even if the original user is able to touch their target.
- Other people and objects may be harder to affect the same way based on their weight, shape and other physical properties.
- May not extend to objects the user is using (like guns and swords).
- Maria Traydor (Star Ocean: Til the End of Time); via Alteration power