- "In a sense, who knows? Our reality may be very much like theirs. All this might just be an elaborate simulation running inside a little device sitting on someone's table."
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
- Simulation Generation
The user can generate simulations of any phenomenons to determine the best course of action to make or even alter the outcome of those phenomenons.
- May not be able to effect certain phenomenons that are considered paracausal.
- Cannot simulate anything that is uncertain.
- Vex (Destiny)
- Panoptes (Destiny)
- Alpha (gdMen)
- Kana (Gokukoku no Brynhildr); after her powers evolve
- Skadi (Gokukoku no Brynhildr)
- Rin (Shelter)
- Coil (Worm)
- ZERO System (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)
- Luther Lansfield (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)
- GAIA (Being the Reality)