Congorilla (DC Comics).
Use the traits of simians
Power to use the abilities of simians. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Ape Manifestation/Mimicry/Physiology
- Monkey Manifestation/Mimicry/Physiology
- Primate Manifestation/Mimicry/Physiology
- Simian Manifestation/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into simians, the Old World monkeys and apes, and the New World monkeys.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Strength
- Prehensile Feet
- Prehensile Tail
- Catarrhini Physiology (Old World monkeys and apes)
- Cercopithecidae Physiology (Old World monkeys)
- Hominoidea Physiology (apes): Enhanced Intelligence, Decelerated Aging
- Gibbon Physiology: Climbing, Enhanced Jump, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Balance, Enhanced Dexterity
- Hominid Physiology (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, bonobos and humans): Enhanced Intelligence, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Memory