The power to influence and control primates. Variation of Mammal Manipulation.
- Ape/Primate Control/Manipulation
- Simian Control
Users can control various primates (e.g, humans, apes, lemurs, baboons, etc). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled simians may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through primate senses.
- Mammal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of primates.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from primates.
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon primates.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to primates.
- Mammal Manipulation
- Primate Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain primate-like traits.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to primates.
- May be limited to only certain species of primates.
- Some can only control the primates they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Sarugami (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown); via the Monkey Staff and Tongue of Saiping