- Silver Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into silver. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of silver, in which case it contains all the organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal silver is valuable, soft, dense, almost completely inert and conducts both heat and electricity extremely well.
In folklore, and now later in fiction, the metal is said to do many things, from channel magic, to stopping evil (including warding off or harming vampires and werewolves), making magic mirrors, to turning water into a "Healing Potion". Throughout mythology and subsequent fiction, silver has been a common ward against evil and incorruptible.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electric Conductivity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using silver.
- Metal Mimicry
- Monetary Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Silver Manipulation
- Reflected light may make hiding or operating stealthily difficult.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal silver.
- As silver is a relatively soft metal, a user composed of the material is still be vulnerable to more powerful attacks.
- Silver (Marvel Comics)
- Silver Luigi (Super Mario)