- Silver Control
User can create, shape and manipulate silver, a soft, white, very ductile, malleable, antibacterial, lustrous transition metal, with the highest electrical conductivity of any element and the highest thermal conductivity of any metal.
In folklore, and now later in fiction, the metal is said to do many things, from channel magic, to stopping evil (including warding off or harming vampires and werewolves), making magic mirrors, to turning water into a "Healing Potion". Throughout mythology and subsequent fiction, silver has been a common ward against evil and incorruptible.
- Create/generate/increase silver.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate silver substances.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using silver, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using silver.
- Metal Detection silver only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using silver.
- Move/lift silver at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using silver.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using silver.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using silver.
- Metal Aura using silver.
- Silver Mimicry
- Earth Manipulation
- Electric Conductivity
- Gold Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Monetary Manipulation
Conceptually silver is associated with:
- May be unable to create silver, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled silver is affected by everything that normal silver would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the silver in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces: