Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to manipulate silk. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Silk Control
- Web Manipulation/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate silk a natural protein fiber, some forms of which can be woven into textiles. The protein fiber of silk is composed mainly of fibroin and is produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons. The best-known silk is obtained from the cocoons of the larvae of the mulberry silkworm Bombyx mori reared in captivity (sericulture). The shimmering appearance of silk is due to the triangular prism-like structure of the silk fibre, which allows silk cloth to refract incoming light at different angles, thus producing different colors.
Silk is produced by several insects, but generally only the silk of moth caterpillars has been used for textile manufacturing. There has been some research into other types of silk, which differ at the molecular level. Silk is mainly produced by the larvae of insects undergoing complete metamorphosis, but some adult insects such as webspinners also produce silk, and some insects such as raspy crickets produce silk throughout their lives. Silk production also occurs in Hymenoptera (bees, wasps, and ants), silverfish, mayflies, thrips, leafhoppers, beetles, lacewings, fleas, flies, and midges. Other types of arthropod produce silk, most notably various arachnids such as spiders (see spider silk).
- Create/generate/multiply silk.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate silk.
- Move/lift silk at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Organic Attacks using silk.
- Thread Manipulation using silk.
- Cloth Manipulation using silk.
- Web Constructs using silk, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Arachne Physiology
- Arachnid Manipulation
- Cloth Manipulation
- Insect Manipulation
- Insect Physiology
- Moth Physiology
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Generation
- Organic Manipulation
- Spider Physiology
- May be unable to create silk, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Alice Fuji (Arachnid)
- Kumo (Arachnid)
- Arachne (Monster Musume)
- Rachnera Arachnera
- Kidōmaru (Naruto)
- Jigumo (Naruto)
- Silk (Marvel Comics)
- Spider Web (Valkyrie Crusade)