- Crysalis Manipulation
- Silicate Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate silicon, a tetravalent metalloid, pure silicon is crystalline, a gray in color and a metallic luster. It is rather strong, very brittle, prone to chipping and, like carbon and germanium, crystallizes in a diamond cubic crystal structure. It is highly reactive, readily either donating or sharing its four outer electrons, allowing for many forms of chemical bonding.
It is eighth most common element in the universe by mass, but very rarely occurs as the pure free element in nature. It is most widely distributed in dusts, sands, planetoids, and planets as various forms of silicon dioxide (silica) or silicates. Over 90% of the Earth's crust is composed of silicate minerals, making silicon the second most abundant element in the Earth's crust (about 28% by mass) after oxygen.
- Create/generate/increase silicon.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate silicon.
- Earth Attacks using silicon.
- Matter Melding by bonding raw silicates to other objects in order to create new substances or gain new attributes.
- Terrakinetic Constructs using silicon, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Abacomancy using silicon.
- Burying through silicon.
- Earth Aura using silicon.
- Geokinetic Combat using silicon.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using silicon.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using silicon.
- Healing Earth using silicon.
- Petrification into silicon.
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in silicon.
- Sound Nullification silicon in glass form negates soundwaves.
- Silicon Mimicry
- Terraportation using silicon.
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Computer Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation
- Diamond Manipulation by mixing Carbon elements creating silicon carbide.
- Earth Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Fossil Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Plastic Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- May be unable to create silicon, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Wan Chen (Seikoin no Qwaser)
- Silicon (Marvel)