The power to inherit the skills and/or abilities of sibling(s). Variation of Power Inheritance.
- Sibling (Brother/Sister) Mimicry
The user inherits abilities or talents from one or more of their siblings; some users can gain powers from step or half-sibling.
The user may witness the sibling in question and instantly learn the ability, or may require some procedure (such as sibling-compatible transplants and transferals). If the siblings share the same or similar abilities to begin with, the donor's ability may serve as an augmentation/evolution for the inheritor instead of a brand new ability.
- May be limited to the powers/abilities from a single sibling, but can gain the powers/abilities from another sibling later on in life.
- May inherit accompanying defects to sibling's ability.
- May only work on biological sibling(s).
- May require the donor sibling to be deceased or to sacrifice the specific requirements in order to inherit the abilities.
- Grim Jr./Junior (Grim Tales from Down Below/Afterbirth)
- Symbiotes (Marvel Comics)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Paige Matthews (Charmed); gains her power of telekinetic orbing from her late sister Prue Halliwell
- Jake Armstrong (The Secret Circle); gains his position as member of the Chance Harbor Circle after his brother Nick died