Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to inherit the skills and/or abilities of sibling(s). Variation of Power Inheritance.
- Sibling (Brother/Sister) Mimicry
The user inherits abilities or talents from one or more of their siblings; some users can gain powers from step or half-sibling.
The user may witness the sibling in question and instantly learn the ability, or may require some procedure (such as sibling-compatible transplants and transferals). If the siblings share the same or similar abilities to begin with, the donor's ability may serve as an augmentation/evolution for the inheritor instead of a brand new ability.
- May be limited to the powers/abilities from a single sibling, but can gain the powers/abilities from another sibling later on in life.
- May inherit accompanying defects to sibling's ability.
- May only work on biological sibling(s).
- May require the donor sibling to be deceased or to sacrifice the specific requirements in order to inherit the abilities.
- Grim Jr./Junior (Grim Tales from Down Below/Afterbirth)
- Symbiotes (Marvel)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Paige Matthews (Charmed); gains her power of telekinetic orbing from her late sister Prue Halliwell
- Jake Armstrong (The Secret Circle); gains his position as member of the Chance Harbor Circle after his brother Nick died