Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Electrical Shockwave Emission/Projection
- Electromagnetic Shockwave Emission/Projection
User can release waves, spirals, rings, pulse, blasts, balls, and bursts of electricity and use them to damage, push, bind and/or paralyze people. They are able to send the elements through any form of matter creating ruptures, and create a pulse electricity that can go through anything, and depending on what the user want it can either be harmful or harmless.
- Augment or diminish the electric abilities of others.
- Concussive Force
- Disrupt energy fluctuation.
- Electrical Ring Creation
- Omnidirectional Electricity Waves
- Electricity Attacks
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Energy Wave Emission
- Repulsion Field
- Thunder Manipulation
- Wave Emission
- Vibration Emission
- Andrew (Gone)
- Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
- Pokemon with the move "Shock Wave" and "Thunder Wave" (Pokemon)
- Houndeyes (Half-Life Series)
- Sandra (Los Protegidos)
- Star Killer (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)
- Static (DC Comics)
- Volt (Tales of Eternia)
- Vortigaunts (Half-Life Series)
- Yakdoriga (Fairy Tail)
- Adam Davenport (Lab Rats)