- Biome Transmorphing
- Materia Metamorphosis
- Nanotransgenic Synergy
- Shapeshift Fusion
- Trans-Organic Merge
The user can change, morph or alter themselves along with objects in their possession, physically bonding to/transforming them by bestowing a form of biotic likeness on the targets, giving what they are merged with more malleable ductility.
- Adaptive Appearance - Through the unison with all the different attributes one has shifted into.
- Exotic Technology - Craft functioning living/non-biological mechanic synergy with anything they are in contact.
- Meta-Possession - Isolate/bind any/every substance to merge with.
- Morphamerge - When the user changes, whatever they're shifted into changes along with them.
- Supernatural Properties Manipulation - Incorporate any elements, abstracts or conceptual ingredients.
- Unity Force Manipulation - Merge, restructure or divest anything the user binds together/bond with.
- Damaging/destroying the bonded creations may affect the user.
- Fused Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super)
- The Olkari (Voltron: Legendary Defender)
- Tormocks (DC Comics)
- Absorbing Man (Marvel Comics)
- Jester (WIldstorm Comics)
- Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Ghost Warriors (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Ultron (Marvel Comics)
- The Preeminent (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Mr. White (Wildstorm Comics)
- Mimicry (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Heart of The Universe (Marvel Comics)
- Super Fusion Spell Card (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
- Transmod Virus (Marvel Comics)
- Philosophers Stone (Fullmetal Alchemist)