Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to use the abilities of sharks. Variation of Fish Physiology.
- Shark Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into sharks.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Feral Mind
- Night Vision
- Predator Instinct
- Rough Armor
- Speed Swimming
- Tooth Regrowth
- Carcharhiniform Physiology (blue, tiger, bull, grey reef, blacktip reef, Caribbean reef, blacktail reef, whitetip reef and oceanic whitetip sharks (requiem sharks), houndsharks, catsharks and hammerhead sharks)
- Heterodontiform Physiology (bullhead or horn sharks)
- Hexanchiform Physiology (cow sharks, frilled shark, etc.)
- Lamniform Physiology (goblin shark, basking shark, megamouth shark, thresher sharks, shortfin and longfin mako sharks, and great white shark)
- Orectolobiform Physiology (zebra sharks, nurse sharks, wobbegongs and the whale shark)
- Pristiophoriform Physiology (sawsharks)
- Squaliform Physiology (bramble sharks, dogfish/roughsharks and prickly shark)
- Squatiniform Physiology (angel sharks)
- Samebito Physiology
- User may become bloodthirsty and have a sudden craving for blood.
- Some users tend to eat indigestible materials due to sudden hunger cravings.
See Also: Threatening Shark