The power to use the abilities of sharks. Variation of Fish Physiology.
- Shark Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into sharks.
- Carcharhiniform Physiology (blue, tiger, bull, grey reef, blacktip reef, Caribbean reef, blacktail reef, whitetip reef and oceanic whitetip sharks (requiem sharks), houndsharks, catsharks and hammerhead sharks)
- Heterodontiform Physiology (bullhead or horn sharks)
- Hexanchiform Physiology (cow sharks, frilled shark, etc.)
- Lamniform Physiology (goblin shark, basking shark, megamouth shark, thresher sharks, shortfin and longfin mako sharks, and great white shark)
- Orectolobiform Physiology (zebra sharks, nurse sharks, wobbegongs and the whale shark)
- Pristiophoriform Physiology (sawsharks)
- Squaliform Physiology (bramble sharks, dogfish/roughsharks and prickly shark)
- Squatiniform Physiology (angel sharks)
- User may become bloodthirsty and have a sudden craving for blood.
- Some users tend to eat indigestible materials due to sudden hunger cravings.
See Also: Threatening Shark.
Live Action TV
Shark peoples (American Dragon: Jake Long), anthropomorphic shark-like magical creatures.
Razor the Shark (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog), a mobian shark.
Tier Harribel (Bleach) releasing her Tiburón, changing into an shark-attributed Arrancar with water manipulating abilities.
Nanaue also known as King Shark (DC Comics) is a humanoid shark.
Shark Man (DC Comics) takes the form of a shark with a human body.
Paul King/Hammerhead (Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy) is a human/hammerhead shark hybrid.
Gantu (Lilo & Stitch), a shark/whale humanoid alien.
Experiment 602 "Sinker" (Lilo & Stitch)
Sharkanians (The Little Mermaid; TV series), humanoid shark-like creatures.
Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto) merging with his Samehada, to become a chakra-draining shark-human.
Samehada (Naruto) is a sentient sword that lives up to its namesake, shark skin.
Arlong (One Piece) is a sawshark fishman, with immense strength, unbreakable saw-nose, and infinite shark teeth.
Hody Jones (One Piece) is a great white shark fishman, and being overdosed on Energy Steroids made him even more deadly.
Shark Fujishiro (Seto No Hanayome) is a shark merman.
Terrafin (Skylanders Series)
The Ravenous Octomaw's (Splatoon) design is based on a shark.
Ribster, Jab, Streex and Big Slammu (Street Sharks), humans who is mutated to anthropomorphic sharks.
Old (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea)
Sal/Syakesan (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea) Though don't get fooled by his appearance...
...Cause he's actually a salmon shark.
Samekichi (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea)
Virgil "Bull" Sharkowski (My Gym Partner's a Monkey)
Armaggon (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)