- Geometric Manipulation
- Shape Control/Mastery
Note that while this ability alone doesn't grant any other abilities, most of the common shapes have certain symbolic connections and if those connections exist in the given world, this ability allows controlling them.
- Create/generate/multiply geometric shapes.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate geometric shapes.
- Attack Powers using geometric shapes.
- Constructs Creation using geometric shapes, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using geometric shapes as a weapon.
- Move/lift geometric shapes at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
Combining various geometric shapes in certain specific ways/patterns allows the use of sacred geometry.
- May be unable to create geometric shapes, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Doesn't work on objects that don't have a connecting line to make a shape.
- Segmentasapiens (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Wally (Fairy Tail)
- Onoki (Naruto)
- Mu (Naruto)
- Lambada (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Wonsulsa (Tower of God)
- Mule Love (Tower of God)
- Twenty-Fifth Baam/Jyu Viole Grace (Tower of God)
- Gairam (One Piece)
- Andross (Star Fox/Super Smash Bros.)
- Shape Japer (Numberjacks)