Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Darkness/Shadow Armor Generation
- Darkness/Shadow Armour
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from darkness/shadow for protection and physical boost, often including creation of tendrils to strike their opponents. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Shadow Generation
- Elemental Flight using darkness.
- Darkness Manipulation
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Shadow Mimicry
- Umbrakinetic Constructs
- Armor can be dissipated with high concentrations of light.
- Takane D. Goodman (Mahou Sensei Negima!)
- Rui Hachiouji (Code: Breaker); via Shadow
- Saechika Hachiouji (Code: Breaker); via Shadow
- Gasper Vladi (Highschool DxD)
- The Void (Marvel Comics)
- Pride (FullMetal Alchemist)
- Jackie Estacado (The Darkness/Dark Horse)
- Asylum (Marvel)
- Shade (DC)
- Izraf (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Lasombra Clan (World of Darkness)
- Quentin (Demigod Blade Mystery)
- Fumikage Tokoyami (My Hero Academia)
- Night Reflection (Highschool DxD)