- Darkness-Metal Attacks
The user can release/use shadow/metal to attacks of various shapes and intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Shadow-Metal Bolts: Project shadow-metal that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Shadow-Metal Blasts: Release blasts of shadow-metal in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release shadow-metal blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Optic Blasts: Emit shadow-metal from one's eyes.
- Omnidirectional Shadow-Metal Waves: Send out a wave of shadow-metal in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release shadow-metal blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Shadow-Metal Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of shadow-metal.
- Shadow-Metal Beam Emission: Release beams of shadow-metal.
- Shadow-Metal Blast: Release shadow-metal over a specific target area.
- Shadow-Metal Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of shadow-metal.
- Shadow-Metal Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of shadow-metal.
- Shadow-Metal Breath: Discharge shadow-metal blasts from mouth.
- Shadow-Metal Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Shadow-Metal Cutting: Use shadow-metal to cut opponents.
- Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with shadow-metal.
- Shadow-Metal Pillar Projection: Project shadow-metal pillars.
- Shadow-Metal Spike Projection: Project shadow-metal spikes.
- Shadow-Metal Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of shadow-metal.
- Shadow-Metal Wave Emission: Send out a wave of shadow-metal and that repels everything.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release shadow-metal blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of shadow-metal.
- Zap: A tiny short release of shadow-metal to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)