The ability to sever anything regardless of their nature. Technique of Conceptual Attacks.
User can sever anything regardless of their nature, from physical objects to abstract concept, or sever the target without harming the accompanying objects, for example severing body parts without damaging their functionality, or severing the inside without harming the outside body. As a Conceptual Attacks, this ability cannot be stopped by any physical method.
- Absolute Slicing: Slice through absolutely anything
- Body Dismemberment: Separate body parts.
- Connection Removal: removes connections between target and their powers.
- Cutting: Physical Slashing.
- Defense Break: Completely sever defenses.
- Destiny Disconnect: Cut off the person from their destiny.
- Dimensional Slicing: Slice through dimensions.
- Disintegration: Divide the connection between atoms.
- Existential Perfection: Cut the user off from their imperfections.
- Genetic Cutting: Sever at the genetic level.
- Life Thread Slicing: Severing the person's connection to life.
- Magic Cancel: Stopping Magic users from using outside energy sources.
- Name Severing: Sever the names of anything, reducing its physical capabilities in half.
- Necrosis Inducement: Cutting the blood vessel of any living creatures.
- Omnilock: Separate the user completely from everything.
- Power Disconnect: Cut off the connection between users and powers, render them unable to use their powers.
- Soul Destruction Cutting a soul may destroy it.
- Soul Mutilation Lesser cutting may only mutilate the soul.
- Spatial Slicing: Slice through space.
- Temporal Slicing: Cutting the flow of time.
- Severed pieces may be irreparable/connectable.
- Severed concepts may be temporarily, before it reconnects itself automatically.
- Strongly depend on the level of the users to reach higher rank, especially conceptual one.
- Users of Body Recreation can recreate a new body should their previous ones suffer severing beyond repair.
- Interfectum Malus: Ōkami (BlazBlue)
- Ichimonji (Bleach)
- Demon Sword Saika (Durarara)
- Thompson Contender (Fate/Zero)
- Rending Scissors (Kill la Kill)
- Ultimate Sword (Kurohime)
- The Reaper's Scythe (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Mordekainens Disjunction (Greyhawk)
- Ope Ope no Mi (One Piece)
- Meidō Zangetsuha (Inuyasha)