- "I grant you...peace everlasting."
- ― Tong Zing (The Incredible Hulk)
The power to induce feelings of serenity in others. Sub-power of Serenity Manipulation. Variation of Mental Inducement. Opposite to Anxiety Inducement.
- Calmness Inducement
- Relaxation Inducement
- Soothing Inducement
- Tranquility Inducement
The user is able to induce powerful feelings of tranquility in others, allowing one to keep others calm and peaceful.
- May depend on the user's physical presence.
- May only work on evil beings half the time.
- Could be overpowered by Chaos Manipulation
- Positively-charged Slime (Ghostbusters 2)
- Relaxation Ray (Darkwing Duck)
Eunice's (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien) mere presence causes even vicious animals such as bears to be calm and docile.
Rushuna Tendo's (Grenadier) Ultimate Battle Strategy involves hugging an opponent comfortingly, pacifying them and eliminating their need to fight.
Fluttershy (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic), is able to calm down the most fearsome of beasts with her kindness.
The Kaamdaarn (Sonic the Comic) are powerful users of this ability.
Panacea (Valkyrie Crusade) has soothing powers, allowing her to induce calmness and tranquility from just looking at her.
The X-Dormitory - Sleepwalk
Grandpa (The X-Dormitory) casts a Relax spell to help Lia's sleepwalking.