The power to use the abilities of a Seraphim. Variation of Angel Physiology.
- Seraph Physiology
- Seraphic Form
User with this ability either is or can transform into one of the Seraph (pl. seraphs or seraphim), a type of celestial or heavenly being in the Abrahamic religions, associated with the Cherubim, and later taken to be angels. The root of Seraphim comes either from the Hebrew verb saraph ('to burn') or the noun saraph (a fiery, flying serpent), because the term appears several times with reference to the serpents encountered in the wilderness, it has often been understood to refer to "fiery serpents." From this it has also often been proposed that the seraphim were serpentine in form and in some sense "fiery" creatures or associated with fire. It is said that whoever lays eyes on a Seraph would instantly be incinerated due to the immense brightness of the Seraph.
The Isaiah vision of seraphs in an idealized Jerusalem First Temple represents the sole instance in the Hebrew Bible of this word being used to describe celestial beings. "... I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and His train filled the Hekhal (sanctuary). Above him stood the Seraphim; each had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew."
- Destructive Countenance
- Fire Manipulation
- High-Speed Flight
- Light Manipulation
- Musical Empathy
- Spiritual Angel Physiology
- Temperature Immunity
- Wing Manifestation/Pyrokinetic Wing Manifestation
- Snake Physiology - seraphim are sometimes considered serpentine beings.
- Seraphim (Judeo-Christianity)
- Lucemon (Digimon)
- Seraphimon (Digimon)
- Zachariah (Supernatural)
- Castiel (Supernatural)
- Index (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
- Metatron (Dogma)
- Lamington (Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness)
- Dark Figure/The Four-Faced Man/Seraphim (The X-Files)
- SCP 001: Clef's Proposal (SCP Foundation)
- Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII); in his final form.
- Michael (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Michael (Highschool DxD)
- Gabriel (Highschool DxD)