The power to gain the aspects and powers of the Sephirots which compose the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.
- Kabbalah Inducement
The tree, visually or conceptually, represents as a series of divine emanations God's creation itself ex nihilo, the nature of revealed divinity, the human soul, and the spiritual path of ascent by man. In this way, Kabbalists developed the symbol into a full model of reality, using the tree to depict a map of Creation.
Sephirot (/sfɪˈroʊt/, /ˈsfɪroʊt/; Hebrew: סְפִירוֹת Səphîrôṯ), meaning emanations, are the 10 attributes/emanations in Kabbalah, through which Ein Sof (The Infinite) reveals himself and continuously creates both the physical realm and the chain of higher metaphysical realms (Seder hishtalshelus).
The Sephiroths of the Tree of Life
- Keter/Kether (Crown):
- Geburah (Strength):
- Chesed (Majesty):
- Netzach (Perpetuity):
- Yesod (Foundation):
Properly, Da'at is not a sephirah, but rather is all ten sephirot united as one. Nevertheless, Da'at is sometimes counted as a sephirah instead of Keter, from the perspective of finite creation using Da'at to represent the "reflection of" (the "inner dimension" of) the infinity of Keter. Thus Da'at appears in the configuration of the sephirot along the middle axis, directly beneath Keter. It corresponds to the Tzelem elohim (the "image of God embedded in humanity") and to the cerebellum (i.e. the "posterior brain"). Alternate countings of the sephirot produce 10 powers ("10 and not 9, 10 and not 11" - Sefer Yetzirah) by either including Keter or Da'at.
- Accessing the higher level sephiroths may be exceedingly difficult for lower level users.
- Higher level sephiroths could exhaust the user's stamina and vitality
- User is essentially messing with the direct manifestations of reality, which brings the possibility of insanity and megalomania.
- Users may prefer to use only one sephiroth or one at a time.
- Must have a human soul to acquire this power.
See Also: Kabbalah.
- Spirits (Date A Live)
- Miyū Aikawa (Occultic;Nine)
- Promethea (Wildstorm)
- Rabbi Simeon bar Yochai (Judaism)
- The Angels and Demons of the Kabbalah and the Reverse Kabbalah (O-parts Hunter/666 Satan)
- Kabbalist (Valkyrie Crusade)