Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to possess a sentient weapon.
User possesses a sentient weapon, object with intelligence that may be human, robotic, or magical (as is the case with any non-technological weapons, such as a sword), but not all magic weapons are sentient.
- Magic: only through the weapon
- Sentience Inducement: Can grant non-sentient weapons sentience
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Merge
- A sentient weapon may experience a moral conflict from its specific nature as a weapon or may function as the villain, which, through its intelligence, is able to gain power.
- It may try to kill it's wielder, if provoked to a great extend.
- It may be differently aligned than it's user.
- Users may have to earn the sentient weapon's trust.
See also: Living Weapon.