The power to possess a sentient weapon.
User possesses a sentient weapon, object with intelligence that may be human, robotic, or magical (as is the case with any non-technological weapons, such as a sword), but not all magic weapons are sentient.
- Magic: only through the weapon
- Sentience Inducement: Can grant non-sentient weapons sentience
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Merge
- A sentient weapon may experience a moral conflict from its specific nature as a weapon or may function as the villain, which, through its intelligence, is able to gain power.
- It may try to kill it's wielder, if provoked to a great extend.
- It may be differently aligned than it's user.
- Users may have to earn the sentient weapon's trust.
See also: Living Weapon.