The ability to track the whereabouts of people or objects by focusing on them. Sub-power of Detection.
The user can use sense and locate other people and/or objects by focusing on them, allowing them to find their location and sense their environment. This power works most effectively in finding missing people, as the user can sense the whereabouts of his target and point out the direction and distance between them.
- Energy Sensing
- Enhanced Tracking
- Locality Tracking
- Somatosensory Imprint
- May be easily blocked by supernatural means.
- May take time to locate their targets.
- May require a connection to target, such as hair or blood.
- Users of Tracking Evasion can avoid being found.
- May be limited to finding certain target or type of targets.
- Scrying Crystals (Charmed)
- Jack Sparrow's Compass (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- Rashinban (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- The Millennium Ring (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Vivre Cards (One Piece)