The ability to manipulate physical senses of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Sense Alteration
- Sense Control
- Sensory Manipulation
The user has complete control over the senses of oneself and others, including sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste, balance, pain, etc, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them. They can enhance, reduce or remove them temporarily or permanently, protect them from being overwhelmed, cause the target to sense things that aren't there or prevent them from sensing things that are, cause/remove sensory ailments, etc.
- Enhanced Senses/Supernatural Senses
- Health Manipulation sensory ailments only.
- Imperceptibility by making others unable to sense the target.
- Cause Mental Hallucination.
- Protected Senses
- Sensation Manipulation
- Sense Augmentation
- Sense Focusing
- Sense Inducement
- Sense Removal
- Sensory Deprivation
- Time Perception
- May be limited to manipulating the senses of others or only themselves.
- Users of Enhanced Intelligence would possibly be able to defeat sense manipulation.
- While some users may be able to create what feels like a wall, it is only in the target's mind. People who are aware that the wall is not there could simply walk through.