- For a gallery of examples for Semi-Immortality, see here.
Galadriel (LOTR) as other elves never age,but can be slain or die of grief
The power not to age. Sub-power of Immortality.
- Aging Immunity
- Biological Immortality
- Eternal Youth
Users of this ability never age, and as a result, they stay young forever or at least never suffer the ravages of aging. Because of this, the user will always be at their physical prime. The user will also be immune to aging abilities, such as Age Acceleration or Reversal.
- Age Manipulation
- Bionic Physiology
- Decelerated Aging
- Multiple Lives
- Old Prime
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Temporal Lock
- User is still vulnerable to everything else that would affect other beings, from disease to mortal wounds.
- Some users keep aging, they simply won't die from it, leaving them to become extremely elderly and frail.
- Some users will stop aging only after they reach a certain point.
- Demigods (Asura's Wrath)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- Elizabeth Greene (Prototype)
- Aldra (Queen's Blade)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Western TV Series and Film
- Slender Man (Creepy Pasta)
- Vampires (Mythology)
- Viking Deities (Norse Mythology)
- Hunters of Artemis (Percy Jackson Books)
- Peter Pan (Peter Pan)
- Sorcerers (Skulduggery Pleasant)
- The Young Guardians (The Young Guardians)
- Elves (Tolkien)