- For a gallery of examples for Semi-Immortality, see here.
Galadriel (LOTR) as other elves never age, but can be slain or die of grief.
Not to age
The power not to age. Sub-power of Immortality.
- Aging Immunity
- Biological Immortality
- Eternal Youth
- Timeless Body
Users of this ability never age, and as a result, they stay young forever or at least never suffer the ravages of aging. Because of this, the user will always be at their physical prime. The user will also be immune to aging abilities, such as Age Acceleration or Reversal.
- Age Manipulation
- Bionic Physiology
- Decelerated Aging
- Multiple Lives
- Old Prime
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Telomere Regeneration
- Temporal Lock
- User is still vulnerable to everything else that would affect other beings, from disease to mortal wounds.
- Some users keep aging, they simply won't die from it, leaving them to become extremely elderly and frail.
- Some users will stop aging only after they reach a certain point.
- Depending on what that point that is, user may never reach adulthood.