The power to cause one's self to burst into flames. Variation of Self-Detonation.
- Pyrokinetic Aura
- Self Immolation
User can increase the kinetic energy in their molecular structure causing them to ignite. This process creates heat and light, that the user can use.
- Should be careful near flammable materials.
- Unless the user has Fire Immunity or Thermal Resistance, setting self on fire could be dangerous.
- Lack of oxygen may prevent ability from activating.
- May be able to be extinguished with water, sand, or other fire extinguishing substances.
- Torch Singer (Earthworm Jim)
- Johnny Storm (Marvel Comics)
- Sunspot (Marvel Comics)
- Wisteria Allgood (Witch and Wizard)
- Jack-Jack (The Incredibles)
- Heat Man (Mega Man)
- Tupper (Dragon Ball Super)