- "The best thing about being me... is that there are so many me's !"
- ― Agent Smith (Matrix Reloaded)
The power to transform others into genetic exact replicates of oneself. Variation of Replication.
- Converting Replication
- Viral Duplication
The user can transform others into exact hive-minded duplicates of themselves, both physically and in persona. The effect is permanent and irreversible, but some unique individuals may be able to interrupt and reverse the process before it is completed. Users can also assimilate the knowledge, skills, memories and special abilities of their victims and share them with all replicas, becoming exponentially more powerful with each upgrade.
- Conversion - Transform others into identical self-duplicates.
- One-Man Army - Users literally become an army of their own.
- Hive Mind - All replicas are hosts of a single collective mind.
- Immortality - The numerous replicae and super-fast proliferation make users virtually immortal.
- Knowledge Replication/Power Replication - Assimilate the victim's knowledge, skills, memories and abilities.
- Hive Genetic - assimilated knowledge and powers are shared with all replicas.
- Agent Smith (The Matrix)
- Symbiotes (Marvel Comics)
- Loki (Marvel Comics)
- Silver (Super/Lette)
- Genesis (Final Fantasy series)
- The Master (Doctor Who); via the Immortality Gate
- The Third Army (DC Comics)
- Aptom (Guyver)
- David Haller/Chain (Marvel Comics)