Agent Smith (The Matrix Trilogy) made every inhabitant of the matrix a replica of himself
Convert others into duplicates of the user
The power to transform others into genetic exact replicates of oneself. A variation of Replication.
- Perfect Copy
- Viral Duplication
The user can transform others into genetic exact replicates of themselves, both physically and in persona, the effect may be permanent, but resolute individuals can gradually revert back to their original form.
- Immortality - The user's life-force is shared among the genetic replicas achieving limited Immortality.
- Knowledge Replication/Power Replication - By overtaking a person the user gains the victim's knowledge, skills, memories and even powers.
- One-Man Army - Effectively gain an army.
- Agent Smith (The Matrix)
- Chain (Marvel); persona of Legion
- Symbiotes (Marvel)
- Loki (Marvel)
- Silver (Super/Lette)
- Genesis (Final Fantasy series)
- The Master (Doctor Who) via the Immortality Gate