The power to resurrect oneself upon death. Sub-power of Resurrection.
The user is able to revive themselves upon death, making them immune to abilities such as Death Inducement and potentially can live forever.
- Resurrection Negation
- User cannot bring others back to life, only themselves.
- If the power is gained through technology, destroying the technology can stop the user from resurrecting, making their death permanent.
- May take awhile to revive.
- May have a limited amount of resurrections.
- May not be able to resurrect if soul or entire body is destroyed.
- May be limited to deaths by certain causes (ex. killed through supernatural means).
- May not be able to return back to original state.
- May have certain conditions for activation.
- Gilbert Rings (The Vampire Diaries)
- Resurrection Seal (Supernatural)
- 1-Up Mushroom (Super Mario)
- Life Shroom (Paper Mario series)
Like his fellow cylons, Cavil (Battlestar Galactica) can resurrect upon death by transferring his consciousness into a new and identical body
Due to being immortal, Nathan's (Misfits) body can repair itself to is pre-death state and wake up good as new.
Himuro Gemma (Ninja Scroll) uses his "Reincarnation Technique" to resurrect himself from otherwise lethal injuries.
Utsuro (Gintama) resurrecting himself from a severed arm after Umibozu killed his "main" body, which used up a huge amount of Altana.
A Lazarus demon (Charmed) always resurrects unless his ashes are buried in a cemetery.
Claire Bennet (Heroes) can resurrect herself unless her brain is destroyed or her body is split in two and separated.
Brook (One Piece) revives after being decapitated.
Tenzen Yakushiji (Basilisk) having his symbiote "eat" away his wounds and restoring any ravages of time or battle, even fatal wounds to bring him back from death.
Berserker (Fate/Stay Night) resurrecting after his head was blown up.
Misty Day (Coven) a witch was skilled at resurgence, and resurrected many characters, including herself.
Joshua Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics) Elixir can bring people back from dead including himself.
Christopher Muse/Triage (Marvel Comics)
Due to the Immortality Curse placed on him by the Demon King, Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai) is able to return to life after dying in exchange for his personality to degrade to his old evil being.
Phantom (Marchen Awakens Romance) will always come back to life as long as the Zombie Tattoo curse remains on his body.
Orichalcos Gigas (Yu-Gi-Oh!) is one of the few monsters that resurrects itself when killed.