- Soul Containment
- Soul Shifting
Users of this power transfer their souls within an object to make combat and survivability much easier due to the separation of body and soul. Despite the fact that the user's soul is separated from their body, they will still think and move like normal. With this power, the user's body is nothing more than a puppet that is controlled by their soul. Because of this, it is a wise idea for them to place their soul in a durable object or within a place that their enemies can't get to.
- Advanced users are able to remotely send their souls to their bodies and vice versa.
- Can restore damage done to one's body more effectively.
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Immune to Soul Manipulation.
- Pain Suppression due to the separation of mind and soul.
- Reliant Immortality
- Self-Manipulative Puppetry
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Soul Reading
- Thermal Resistance
- Users have a smaller chance of dying due to the separation of soul.
- Weak users need their souls to be nearby to keep their bodies animated.
- The user will obviously die if the object containing the soul is destroyed.
- If the user's soul and mind is separated too much, reaction time will be reduced.
- The user's soul is still vulnerable to Clairvoyance.
- Some users are unable to shift their souls back into their bodies.
- Cannot defend against existence erasing powers.
- Consumes a lot of energy.
See Also: Soul Jar.
Known Soul Containers
- Horcruxes (Harry Potter)
- Phylacteries (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Soul Gems (Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica)
- Hellmaster's Jar (Slayers)
- Pledge Stone (Slayers)