Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to be immune to their own abilities. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Rule of Ted (Heroes)
- Self-Ability Immunity/Invulnerability
- Self-Power Invulnerability
User is immune to all or certain aspects of their own powers.
- May still be affected by indirect effects, ie. if they cause building to collapse, they're as affected as any other person.
- May still be affected by the same power used by another.
- May be unable to control when their power works.
- May only be partially immune to their ability.
See Also: Required Secondary Powers