An Avatar such as Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender) can strengthen their abilities via the Avatar state, tapping into their past lives.
Augment one's own powers
The power to augment one's own powers. A sub-power of Power Augmentation.
User is able to empower their existing powers to the highest possible levels.
- Ancestral Evocation - Call upon one's ancestors to enhance/augment one's abilities.
- Cosmic Symbiosis - Be the host of a cosmic entity, which augments the host's powers.
- Energy Generation/Quintessence Force - Generate the energy needed to augment one's powers.
- Power Compression - Compress one's power to amplify it.
- Powerful Objects - Some objects may augment the holder's preexisting powers to an extent.
- Soul Absorption - Absorb souls and use them to augment one's powers.
- Atomic Manipulation to Subatomic Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation to Universal Manipulation
- Enhanced Condition to Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Speed to Absolute Speed
- Immortality to Absolute Immortality
- Molecular Manipulation to Atomic Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor to Supernatural Regeneration
- Supernatural Condition to Absolute Condition
- Telepathy to Omnipathy
- Telekinesis to Omnikinesis
- Too much improvement too fast may knock them unconscious.
- May be subconscious.
- Effects may be temporary
- May be in need of an artifact to use this ability
- Awakening (Saga Frontier)