Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to control the user's own motor functions regardless of what state their body is in. Sub-power of Puppet Mastery. Variation of Motor-Skill Manipulation. Not to be confused with Self-Puppetry.
- Personal Motor-Skill Manipulation
User can control their own body like a marionette, allowing them to move freely even if they possess injuries or ailments that would normally impede normal movement such as paralysis, broken limbs or dislocated joints.
- Body Manipulation
- Control Manipulation
- Joint Manipulation
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Muscle Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Puppet Mastery
- Control may be overridden by a user of Motor-Skill Manipulation.
- User may not be as dexterous as they would be if they were to move normally.
- Quincy (Bleach); via the Ransōtengai technique
- Quilge Opie
- Uryū Ishida
- Paralyzed Horse (Bravest Warriors); Via Telekinesis
- Kimimaro Kaguya (Naruto)
- Mikoto Misaka (Toaru Majutsu No Index)
- Neferpitou (Hunter x Hunter)
- Ghost Rider (Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance)