Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to become more powerful after doing self-harm to oneself. Variation of Damage Empowerment.
- Masochism Affinity/Empowerment
- Self-Harm Affinity
- Self-Injury Affinity/Empowerment
The user becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. as the they inflict damage on themselves, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the self-harm or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- User can't use this ability if they are dead.
- User has to withstand the pain of the damage they do to themselves, therefore a lot of willpower is required to use this.
- Some damage can immobilize the user, so they become easy targets.
- Findorr Calius (Bleach)
- Might Guy (Naruto); via Eighth Gate Release
- Titan Shifters (Attack on Titan)
- Penance (Marvel Comics)
- Kotal Kahn (Mortal Kombat X) via Blood Offer