Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to disintegrate oneself causing the user to collapse into dust particles and integrate back to normal form.
User can loosen their body molecules causing them to physically collapse into dust, and also to integrate back to their normal body molecules. They can be used to hide from foes, flee from a battle, and basically let the wind carry them.
- Ash Mimicry
- Sand Mimicry
- Self-Molecular Manipulation/Self-Atomic Manipulation/Self-Subatomic Manipulation
- Strong Force Manipulation
- Being less dense, the user cannot control themselves, so as to let the wind carry them.
- As the user is being disintegrated into tiny parts, they should make sure every body particles are being carried along with them.
- Zaktan (Bionicle)
- Meisa Ichikawa (Coppelion)
- Dust (Marvel Comics)
- Sandman (Marvel Comics)
- Gaara (Naruto)
- Crocodile (One Piece)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
- Deilson Rowe (infamous: second son)