The power to let loose an explosion from their body and potentially recover afterward.
- Atomic Explosion
- Nuclear Explosion
The user builds up immense energy and pressure within his body, and then literally causes themselves to explode. Some who possess this ability can control the power of the explosion after some practice; from simply blowing open a door to explosions with the magnitude of nuclear explosions.
Some can simply blow up portions of their body, like their fist or their leg, and then reassembling them afterwards. Some can even severe parts of their bodies and let it explode at contact with the enemy.
Sometimes, their body turns to vapor as they explode and reforms. Others have their body fall apart, after which their bodies reassemble themselves. Sometimes, their bodies do not regenerate at all and the user of such an ability simply dies because of such a release of energy and pressure, making it only fit to be used as a last-ditch measure.
- Energy Physiology
- Explosive Physiology
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Suicidal Attack
- Thermal Resistance
- May not be able to regenerate unless they use all body energy.
- May not be able to regenerate if part(s) of their body are separated post-explosion.
- May not be able to regenerate at all, making this a suicide attack only to be used once.
- Generally unrefined and in-discriminating.