Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can manipulate their own atomic structure to achieve a variety of effects.
- Body Manipulation (self only)
- Density Manipulation (self only)
- Electronic Disruption by integrating atoms into an electronic device and destroying it.
- Elemental Mimicry
- Enhanced Condition
- Form Restoration
- Genetic Access (self only)
- Motion Manipulation (self only)
- Organic Constructs
- Physical Disruption
- Regenerative Healing Factor/Supernatural Regeneration
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Ultimate Intangibility
- Ultimate Freeze by stopping all atomic movements of the body, creating an absolute zero around one's vicinity.
- Atomic Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Self-Particle Manipulation
- Self-Subatomic Manipulation
- One should be careful with this power or risk dangerous side-effects.
- Manipulating too much of your atomic structure could cause permanent disintegration.
- Use of applications may be permanent if user has not mastered this ability.
- Maria Traydor (Star Ocean); via Alteration power
- Setsuna Itami (Coppelion)
- Martians (DC Comics)
- J'onn J'onzz (DC Comics)
- Meisa Ichikawa (Coppelion)
- Metal Men (DC Comics)
- Northstar & Aurora (Marvel Comics)
- Ichiryu (Toriko); via Minority World