The user can manipulate their own atomic structure to achieve a variety of effects.
- Attribute Manipulation
- Body Manipulation (self only)
- Density Manipulation (self only)
- Electronic Disruption by integrating atoms into an electronic device and destroying it.
- Elemental Mimicry
- Enhanced Condition
- Form Restoration
- Genetic Access (self only)
- Motion Manipulation (self only)
- Organic Constructs
- Physical Disruption
- Regenerative Healing Factor/Supernatural Regeneration
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Ultimate Intangibility
- Ultimate Freeze by stopping all atomic movements of the body, creating an absolute zero around one's vicinity.
- Atomic Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Self-Particle Manipulation
- Self-Subatomic Manipulation
- One should be careful with this power or risk dangerous side-effects.
- Manipulating too much of your atomic structure could cause permanent disintegration.
- Use of applications may be permanent if user has not mastered this ability.
- Maria Traydor (Star Ocean); via Alteration power
- Setsuna Itami (Coppelion)
- Martians (DC Comics)
- J'onn J'onzz
- M'gann M'orzz
- Meisa Ichikawa (Coppelion)
- Metal Men (DC Comics)
- Northstar & Aurora (Marvel Comics)
- Ichiryu (Toriko); via Minority World