The ability to induce illusions onto specific targets. Variation of Illusion Manipulation.
The user can induce illusions onto specific targets without affecting the masses or any other unwanted people.
- Illusive Appearance
- Illusory Combat
- Layered Illusions
- Mental Hallucination
- Psychic Torture
- Sensory Inducement
- Truth Inducement
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- The target may have the willpower to break the illusion.
- Gowther (The Seven Deadly Sins)
- Maury Parkman (Heroes)
- Genjutsu users (Naruto)
- Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
- Asura Saeki (Area D)
- Professor Charles Xavier (Marvel)
- Wang Ta-ren (Sakigake Otokojuku)
- Ah Fu-lo (Akatsuki Otokojuku)
- Emerald (RWBY)
- Norito Goshi (Seraph of the End)