Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to create selective force-field. Technique of Force-Field Manipulation.
- Filtered Barrier Generation
- Force-Field Filtration
- Filtered Protection Field
User can create selective shield, wall or a field to protect themselves which protects them from damage/effects while letting others through. They can allow things such as air, sunlight, allies, etc. to get through the force field, while keeping others out.
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Force Field Generation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Selective Invulnerability
- May be limited on size/shape/time their barriers can take.
- Some targets may not be held in or contained by barriers.
- Some targets may be immune to barriers restrictions.
- May only keep certain things from passing through.
- Once something goes in, but become unwanted, it may be hard to filter it out, or impossible.
- Onslaught (Marvel)
- Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
- Hydrostatic Bubbles (Star Wars: The Phantom Menance)