The ability to create selective force-field. Technique of Force-Field Manipulation.
- Filtered Barrier Generation
- Force-Field Filtration
- Filtered Protection Field
User can create selective shield, wall or a field to protect themselves which protects them from damage/effects while letting others through. They can allow things such as air, sunlight, allies, etc. to get through the force field, while keeping others out.
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Force Field Generation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Selective Invulnerability
- May be limited on size/shape/time their barriers can take.
- Some targets may not be held in or contained by barriers.
- Some targets may be immune to barriers restrictions.
- May only keep certain things from passing through.
- Once something goes in, but become unwanted, it may be hard to filter it out, or impossible.
- Onslaught (Marvel)
- Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
- Hydrostatic Bubbles (Star Wars: The Phantom Menance)