The ability to selectively focus on someone/something.
- Filtered Attention/Concentration/Focus
- Selective Concentration/Focus
The user can selectively concentrate on whatever, such as a person, place, or thing. As they focus, they can block distractions and focus without even having to think. Multiple focusing can also be in play, as they can focus on many things they want to at the same time.
- Detail Intuition
- Enhanced Awareness
- Enhanced Concentration Capacity
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- May leave themselves vulnerable to attack.
- May miss out on what is happening around them that they are not focusing on.
- May miss details if one is too focused on something.
- May only focus on one thing.
- Yell (Akikan!)